Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Life Blogging

Believe it or not, but tonight was the first time I heard of Life Blogging. The concept of blogging about everything that you do in your life and either record it by cam, audio or whatever.

It sounds interesting to do...maybe for a day or two. I don't know if I want to let everyone know what goes on in my life. Privacy, you know. Besides, I ain't Mr. Popular and I am known to curse more worse than a sailor. Sooooo..

But here is a fascinating article (Thanks Joe!) that talks about Life Blogging and what it encompasses.

Would you try Life Blogging, even for a day?

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

One of the things I enjoy about blogging is the ability to decide what's blogged and what's not. Blogging everything would not only invade my privacy but the privacy of all those around me.

The other issue is that you would start living quite differently if everything was available for the consumption of others.