Friday, June 20, 2008

Goodbye Windows. Well, hello, IMac!


Hopefully by this time next Friday, I will say goodbye to Windows PC and Bill Gates.

I am a new member of the Apple Family by buying a 24 inch iMac at the Apple Store online at Apple.com.

I have been wanting to get an Apple computer ever since I bought my first Apple-related item, the iPod Touch, back last November.

Then in May, I bought the iPhone.

Last Wednesday, I took the plunge and got the iMac.

Does it look just grand? The innards of the computer is in the screen monitor. How amazing is that?

I went to the local Apple Retailer after work today and a 20 inch iMac was on display.

Oh, man. It was SWEET!

I am most certainly going to be occupied with this new baby for sometime, learning the basics and just enjoying the eye candy of the iMac.

I just checked with the Apple Store and it says my order is ready to be shipped. It probably will go out on Monday and hopefully get it by this time next week.

I sure hope so. I can't wait to get my hands on that baby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: