Sunday, February 4, 2007

Congratulations Indianapolis Colts!

Congrats for winning this year's Superbowl. Also congrats to Peyton Manning.

Finally.

I was rooting for the Chicago Bears, mostly because they were the underdogs for this game. I root for underdogs, can't help that.

Anyway, I was invited to a Christian Brother's home and had several people from our church there to watch the game (err, the commericals mostly) and eat. LoL, can't escape the eating for a Super Bowl Party!

It was good and we did have a split among the fans for both teams, so there was friendly competion. Quirky and sassy remarks abounded and they were funny ones at that.

All in all a good time and a great game considering the rain, the slippery balls, the fumbles. Geesh. How much $$ did a fan have to hand over for a ticket? I heard $500.00. No thanks. I was warm, full and having fun inside, thank you!

I did watch the Superbowl Halftime. Okay, let's say this first. I am not a fan of Prince, or the guy formally known as Prince, or whoever the guy is called now. Not my type of music. But really..did he have to put on the bandana to cover his hair. Granted, the rain was coming down pretty good. The women didn't have any covering.

Enough of that. I won't go make myself a fool. It was okay. At least, he didn't show anything he shouldn't as the previous entertainers in the past did. No faulty clothes. LoL

To that I end this and say good night!

No comments: