Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year...2007

Wow.

2007 is just around the corner. It's hard to believe that we are seven yrs into the 21st century.

It only seems like yesterday that we all thinking about Y2K. Remember that? LOL Yes, I admit I was a little nervous and I did a little preparing for it..you know, candles, emergency kits and such items like that.

Anyone for a portable potty? It's free! I also got about 2 or 3 huge water containers as well.

No? Okay, I will keep them for now. LoL

Anyways, the saying is true...the older you get, the faster the years go by. I am only 40 yrs old, but it's gaining speed for that big 50, and then it will go down hill fast for sure on the other side of the hill. Gee whiz, ain't I a positive one?

I am feeling my age as well. I ache more and I know that I ain't a young one anymore.

Can anyone remember the 90's. I can remember 1990 and 91 beacause I was in the Mideast then and of course, 1999. But during the middle years, I can't remember much. Short term memory, eh? Yep.

So far, I can remember the first 5 yrs of the 2000 decade. Lot of things have happened in the last 6 yrs, personally and as well nationally.

Hope to remember the next 3 yrs when we hit 2010. I will be 44 yrs young then!

Hope that 2007 will be a good year for you all. :)

No comments: